Ethos and Values
As a Church of England Primary School it is our aim that our school and every member of our school community feels valued and respected and that each person is treated fairly with a fully inclusive philosophy and a clear sense of belonging.
The staff, parents and governors of Swannington C of E Primary School have consutled on our School Values and how we live as a Christian School community. We therefore aim:
- To create a positive learning environment where everyone can flourish
- To ensure a sense of belonging and positive relationships with others
- To nurture positive learning attitudes and enjoyment of learning
- To grow young people who care for and respect themselves and others
- To provide a positive culture of success for ALL where children forgive each other
Our school values underpin all our work:
Happy Children - Successful Learners
‘I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full’
Friendship and Belonging
A friend loves at all times
You who are young, be happy while you are young, and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.
So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them
Be kind to one another. Tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.